Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nannas At Gramma's

April 27, 1994


4 sqs. semi sweet baking chocolate
2 T. milk
1 t. oleo
1 store bought graham cracker crust, or any flavor
1 large banana, sliced'2 C. milk
2 mall boxes pudding/pie mix, instant, any flavor, but I used vanilla
1 tub whipped topping

Melt chocolate, milk and oleo over lo heat until melted. Pour into crust and chill 1 hour. Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Whip 1 minute and let stand 1 minute. Stir in half the tub of whipped topping. Serve.

My two toddlers here knew I had only 1 banana and I told them after dinner we would eat it and this was a big hit.
When Trai went home he wanted to come back and have "Nannas at Grammas."

Barney is on so I can balance my entire checking account.

About Jicama:
Cut a jicama in half from top to bottom on a cutting board. Place cut side down and cut off brown skin.